Privacy Statement (EU)
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we have collected about you via https://www.cachalote.org. We recommend that you read this document carefully. During our processing, we comply with the legal requirements. This means, among other things:
- We aim to limit our collection of personal information to those personal information that is required for legitimate reasons.
- We will first obtain your explicit consent if this is necessary to process your personal data.
- We take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information and require parties who process personal information on our behalf to do so.
- We respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data.
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal information we have about you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
We may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes related to our business activities, including the following.
1. 1 Contact – by phone, post, e-mail and/or web formats
1. 2 To support services or products that a customer wants to buy or has purchased
1. 3 Production and analysis of statistics to improve the website.
We have a data processing agreement with Google.
Google may not use the data for other Google services.
The inclusion of the complete IP address is blocked by us.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse and unauthorized access to personal information. This ensures that only necessary people have access to your data, that access is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
4. Third-party websites
6. Accessing and processing your data
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us using the information below. You have the following rights:
You have the right to know why your personal information is needed, what happens to it and how long it is stored.
Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data.
Right to rectification: You have the right to have your personal data supplemented, corrected, deleted or blocked whenever you wish.
If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted.
Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from one controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are legitimate reasons for processing.
Please make sure that you are always clear about who you are, so that we can be sure not to edit or delete the data of the wrong person.
7. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we (your complaint) handle the processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority
8. Contact details
Currently a digital nomad.
Travel in the Canary Islands
Telephone: +49 176 55252370