Life, love, laugh
I would like to emphasize, that the philosophical aspects presented here are currently important for the operator and editor of this website (Jürg Zimmermann). I do not expect all the people in this project to be of the same opinion and to be interested in these issues with the same intensity and enthusiasm. However, it is foreseeable that the people who work in and around this project will encounter a somewhat “different kind of truth” one time or another.
My philosophy is an evolutionary process. If I receive a new inspiration or information, I allow myself to adapt and change my view.
The aspects outlined here may be new and very controversial to many people. I have no desire to preach or become my own priest. Nevertheless, it would be nice and enriching to find a group of people who deal with these issues in greater depth.
There are some inconsistencies in these issues. I use metaphors which can be plucked apart. That’s the nature of the matter. If you like it, you can do it.
“ Look at the vastness, the firmness, the speed of the sky and stop admiring worthless things! “
– Anicius Manlius Boëthius, late Roman scholar and philosopher, year 480
The Cachalote Project stands for what joy and satisfaction means to me in my life
- Who am I? Why am I here and what is my purpose?
- Why has my life been the way it has been?
- Do I create my own reality? Do we (we humans) shape our reality together or is it an individual, personal thing?
- Where do my beliefs, judgements and condemnations and my general values come from?
- And how do all other living beings like plants and animals fit into this?
- What’s all this “love and sexuality” stuff?
I could call it a unique journey of self-discovery, leading to a life free of fear and a less pronounced desire to judge and condemn. A life filled with different values and a different consciousness. Free from old habits and burdens, free from past and future, free from governments, religions and gurus of all kinds. To become free, to enjoy life on earth, without limitations.
At this point, I would like to say a big “thank you” to the community of Tamera in Portugal. The time I spend and have spent there has always been very inspiring and helpful for me. Tamera’s approach to the relationship between man and woman has profoundly changed my view of love and sexuality.
I would also like to thank Stephen Davis for his friendship in the past. His influence has spurred my own research for “another truth. ” Also a big thank you for his work and research for the technical equipment of the ship.
The following people inspire and have significantly influenced my values and interests:
- Michael Talbot, The Holographic Universe
- Lynne Mc Taggart, The Field
- Bruce Lipton, Epigenetics
- Rupert Sheldrake, Mcrphic Fields
- Today, it is also people who are loudly or quietly standing up for their civil rights
DE +49 (0)176 55252370
ES +34 611075622
I'm working as a digital nomad,
currently living on Fuerteventura, Spain